The City of Sandy Springs partnered with Macallan to stabilize, restore and upgrade the Miles Family 1920’s bungalow to a public meeting space.
The historic renovation included a new metal roof, dormers rebuilt, new porch roof, new electrical wiring, new windows and doors, new exterior entrance public restrooms, ADA accessibility, and new heating units and central air conditioning.
Lost Corner Preserve now accommodates community activities and private events. The Cottage features a 12-seat boardroom, oak-paneled lounge, cardroom, a working gas fireplace and restrooms.
Architect: KW Architecture