Clarkston City Hall Annex is a 4,500 SF renovation and adaptive reuse of the historic Morris Family House in Clarkston, GA. This property was donated to the city by the family and was originally built in the late 1800’s. This conversion had to allow for ADA accessibility and include all of the modern conveniences that are necessary for a government building, including its first ever HVAC system.
This project included a high level of coordination with the City of Clarkston, Bizot Architects, the Owners Representative and the Morris family to ensure that the integrity of the home remained. This project was recently awarded Excellence in Rehabilitation from the Georgia Trust.
Architect: Bizot Architects