Macallan Construction provides comprehensive construction management services for all types and sizes of projects. Although our work is complex, our approach is simple: we will coordinate, supervise, and execute the construction work to assure that the project is completed safely, within the budget and schedule requirements, and at the quality documented during pre-construction/design stage. Through the use of our own experienced and professional management staff, subcontractors, and suppliers we will provide the necessary labor, materials, tools, and equipment to complete the construction, punch list, and turnover.
Our clients repeatedly choose us because we staff every project with the right personnel to ensure the right results. For every job, our project team works in concert with the owner, architect, subcontractors and engineers.
For our clients, this means:
- A single point of responsibility to consolidate liability and avoid engineering/contractor conflicts.
- Proven budgeting, scheduling and cost-control systems to effectively manage complex design and construction programs or large construction management-at-risk programs.
- Integrated project management control systems to help our clients consistently meet regulatory deadlines and strict budgetary requirements on PM/CM programs.
- Cost savings through streamlined procurement processes.
- Local and regional expertise to tackle permitting requirements, regulatory concerns and challenging local political and economic issues.
- Proactive community outreach measures to build trust and provide jobs to local firms, leaving a lasting, positive legacy long after the project is complete.
We offer a full range of alternative delivery methods and pricing options tailored to fit client and project needs, including construction management-at-risk, design/construction management-at-risk, construction management-asagent and flexible pricing approaches. We tailor the specific delivery system, project approach and pricing structure to fit client and project needs, for successful project solutions and outcomes.