The Historic Bodiford House at 4355 Marietta Street was built in the late 1800’s and included exterior and interior renovations to restore the home for use as a public facility to house the Seven Springs Museum. A garage/storage outbuilding was added to the rear of the property.
It underwent a thorough rehabilitation including new mechanical systems, ADA ramp, fire egress, and bathrooms upgrades. Interior finishes were restored and retained, including the staircase, fireplaces, wood floors and ceilings, plaster walls, light fixtures, kitchen cabinets and equipment. A non-original wall bisecting the hallway was removed and the exterior remained largely as it was, with repairs to the porch.
Architect: DAEDALUS design + innovation